Taylor Made Services UK LTD believes strongly in ethical principles and good stewardship. We have always prided ourselves in taking an ethical stance in the way we manage our workforce and candidates from initial sourcing to assignment / placement. Although we are not members of the Ethical Trading Initiative, we are proud to guarantee that we trade according to the Following Ethical Trading Criteria:
- All employment is freely chosen.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labour is not used.
- Wages are fair and comparable to industry standard and will always exceed the minimum wage.
- Deductions from wages as a disciplinary measure shall not be permitted.
- Working hours are not excessive.
- No discrimination is practiced.
- No harsh, cruel or degrading treatment or practices are allowed.
- No bribery, corruption, blackmailing or bullying is permitted.
Download our Ethical Trading Policy – English Version